Below is a quick tutorial on how to login and post to the Dose of Reality blog.
First you will need to login by going to this page:
To write a post:
- Click the Posts tab.
- Click the Add New Sub Tab
- Start filling in the blanks.
- To add a photo place your cursor where you would like to place the image (usually right in front of the first or second paragraph is a good spot). Then click on the icon shown in the graphic below. Add a caption, chose medium size and float it either left or right.
- Select your name from the category listing (see graphic below).
- When you are ready, click Publish (you can always go back and edit your posts).
- If you would like to add old posts from the old blog, copy and paste the text, add your image, and back date the post (See “set or change date” in graphic below).
- WordPress has a full tutorial on posting on this page.