I thought I’d stop by the blog just to check in before I completely let myself go. I am currently sitting in a comfy chair in front of the TV listening to music while the dogs take a nap. My dad is painting a wall, my mom is out running errands, and my sister will be home any minute. The best part is, there is not a single powerpoint slide in this house right now and I will make sure it stays that way. Dermatology was a great sequence for me and ended nicely with a fun birthday. For the next 10 days I really won’t do much but I’ll definitely be ready for the last lap of the pre-clinical years of med school come early January. Now if you’ll excuse me, I am going to go crack a Red Bull and watch my dogs run in their sleep. Happy holidays!
- Exploring Whole Person Care through Michigan Medical School’s Health, Spirituality and Religion Program
- From Professional Football to Med School: A New Path LEADs to the Same Goal
- How I Harmonized Music and Medicine in Medical School
- Changing Lives Through Advocacy: The University of Michigan Asylum Collaborative
- A New Student-Designed LGBTQIA+ Health Curriculum at the University of Michigan Medical School