Ting Gou is a fourth-year M.D. candidate at the University of Michigan Medical School, interested in psychiatry. Her first collection of poems, The Other House, is forthcoming this November from Blue Lyra Press. As a student in the IMPACT pilot program, she is working on her second poetry collection, inspired by patients with memory loss. When she is not seeing patients, she is either writing/reading/editing poetry or attending one of the many literary events in Ann Arbor. Connect with her on Twitter @tinggou.
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally
- The Positive Power of Study Breaks in Med School
- Wilderness Medicine: One Month in the Life of My Wild Medical Education
- A medical student RISEs to our health system’s environmental challenges
- My journey to a research year in global health