Angelica is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Michigan Medical School. When she’s not on the wards, you can find her on a run around Ann Arbor or passionately discussing medicine and public health over tea.
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally
- The Positive Power of Study Breaks in Med School
- Wilderness Medicine: One Month in the Life of My Wild Medical Education
- A medical student RISEs to our health system’s environmental challenges
- My journey to a research year in global health