Angelica is a fourth-year medical student at the University of Michigan Medical School. When she’s not on the wards, you can find her on a run around Ann Arbor or passionately discussing medicine and public health over tea.
- Finding Your Voice: The 2020 APAMSA Region V Conference
- What is Social Medicine? An experiential course in Africa inspires and motivates two future physicians
- Winter is Warm Somewhere…Rotating Abroad in Med School
- Supporting First-Generation and Low-Income Students at Michigan Medical School
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally