Jeff is a 4th year medical student currently completing a dual MS degree in Clinical Research at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. He plans to apply into neurosurgery. When he is not busy studying, he is an avid skier and Denver Broncos fan, and loves to be outside.
- Finding Your Voice: The 2020 APAMSA Region V Conference
- What is Social Medicine? An experiential course in Africa inspires and motivates two future physicians
- Winter is Warm Somewhere…Rotating Abroad in Med School
- Supporting First-Generation and Low-Income Students at Michigan Medical School
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally