Jeff is a 4th year medical student currently completing a dual MS degree in Clinical Research at the University of Michigan School of Public Health. He plans to apply into neurosurgery. When he is not busy studying, he is an avid skier and Denver Broncos fan, and loves to be outside.
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally
- The Positive Power of Study Breaks in Med School
- Wilderness Medicine: One Month in the Life of My Wild Medical Education
- A medical student RISEs to our health system’s environmental challenges
- My journey to a research year in global health