Dan posing with one his PhD contraptions, Mr. Needles. This is a robot that may one day help others learn to suture by offering the user force feedback and needle trajectory simulations, thereby enabling the buildup of muscle memory, much like exercising with a musical instrument!
- Peer Support Advocacy Program – Supporting Med Students Personally and Professionally
- The Positive Power of Study Breaks in Med School
- Wilderness Medicine: One Month in the Life of My Wild Medical Education
- A medical student RISEs to our health system’s environmental challenges
- My journey to a research year in global health