Dan posing with one his PhD contraptions, Mr. Needles. This is a robot that may one day help others learn to suture by offering the user force feedback and needle trajectory simulations, thereby enabling the buildup of muscle memory, much like exercising with a musical instrument!
- SafeMD: Training the next generation of MDs to care for survivors of sexual violence
- Sketching Out a New Visual Arts in Medicine Elective at Michigan
- Chief Concern Course (a.k.a. How to Reason Like a Doctor)
- Tipping Pointe: Balancing My Dual Passions of Ballet and Medicine
- Health Policy Beyond Healthcare Policy: Lessons from a Dual Degree